IT professionals know that the ultimate test of the data protection process is performing a recovery; whether a single server recovery or recovering an entire data center. That said, we are all guilty of focusing too much on the backup process rather than trying to reduce the amount of downtime following a system failure. In this webinar, George Crump, founder of Storage Switzerland and Ian McChord from Datto provide you with the five critical questions you need to answer in order to reduce or even eliminate downtime.
- How efficient is my backup process? Am I able to scale 2X, 5X, 10X my current size while still retaining my backup strategy?
- What am I doing to validate the backups? Do I know the backups are not corrupt and bootable?
- What is the process to fail over to the cloud? How is networking going to be configured and will replicating the network virtually have to get approval by finance due to DR cost? Can I map the process to DR in the cloud?
- Upgrading PCs and Servers or moving physical to virtual. Am I protected during that process?
- If I go into my server closet and unplug everything, how long will it take for my systems to come back up? Am I willing to test it?
Just for registering you will receive an exclusive, advanced copy of Storage Switzerland’s latest white paper, “Why Cloud Backup Is Broken“.