An Independent Process for Assessing & Refreshing Storage
Every data center eventually needs to increase capacity, resiliency, performance or the cost efficiency of its storage architecture. It needs to refresh storage infrastructure. The problem is that most organizations don’t have a process they can count on when assessing their application performance needs and evaluating vendors. Without a process of their own, organizations are at the mercy of the various vendor’s recommendations, which will put their hardware in the most ideal light.
In this on demand webinar, Storage Switzerland and Virtual Instruments give you a 5 step, independent process for moving through a storage refresh project.
In this webinar you will learn about the five key steps to success:
- Storage Technology Evaluation: (flash, hybrid, OpenStack, Ceph, etc)
- Product Evaluation: Determine which storage system meets your requirements
- Storage Configuration Optimization: Determine optimal storage configuration
- Production Management: Determine how to assure performance and rapidly resolve the inevitable problems
- Change Impact Analysis: Determine how future changes will impact performance