The first generation of all-flash arrays has come and gone. For many organizations, the time is now to consider the “next” all-flash array. In our next live webinar, Storage Switzerland and X-IO Storage discuss five things to look for in your next all-flash array. In this webinar, we’ll discuss lessons learned from the first generation and how to make sure those lessons apply to next-generation all-flash arrays. Even if you’re considering your first all-flash array, this webinar provides the information you need to make the right decision for your enterprise.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- IOPS are cheaper than ever – next gen all-flash arrays should be too
- All-Flash Data Reduction is not all the same
- Scale-out is overrated – current solutions can scale to more than 700TBs
- Smarter Features – Don’t be impressed by basics, look for encryption, REST API, analytics, and telemetry
- Removing Maintenance risk through guaranteed and transparent pricing
Whether you are looking for your next all-flash array or your first, this webinar cuts through the noise and highlights the essential capabilities organizations should expect in all-flash arrays.
Pre-register now and receive a copy of our latest white paper “Myth Busting All-Flash Arrays“. The paper is available exclusively to webinar pre-registrants.