Many studies indicate that organizations have a shallow confidence level in their ability to recover from a disaster. The disaster recovery plan is often an ad-hoc plan that requires IT to scramble when disaster strikes. If the recovery effort succeeds, it is often well behind schedule and well over budget. The first step in creating a great disaster recovery plan is creating one that is at least not bad. In this on demand webinar listen as Storage Switzerland, Veeam, and KeepItSafe discuss how to go from a bad disaster recovery situation to a great disaster recovery plan.
During the webinar, learn the five steps required to go from a bad disaster recovery situation to a great disaster recovery plan:
- Understanding the New Data Center Threats
- Establishing a Disaster Recovery Process
- Automating Off-Site Data Movement
- Creating a DR Site that Won’t Break Your Budget
- Creating a Stress-Free Testing Process
All registrants get a copy of Storage Switzerland’s paper “Disaster Recovery Planning – How to Get from Good to Great”.