Users need to collaborate on projects, which means sharing file data with other internal users as well as external business partners. More often than not, to accomplish this file sharing, they leverage cloud-based file-sync and share solutions. The problem is that cloud-based services limit the organization’s visibility into who is sharing that data, how, and with whom they are sharing it. It also places data outside of IT controls, creating a higher risk of accidental or malicious exposure, and susceptibility to cyber-attack.
IT needs to regain control over shared data, but not at the expense of the user’s ability to collaborate both internally and externally. Cloud-based file-sync and share solutions can now be replaced with internal solutions that are more secure, provide greater insight, and are less expensive.
Join Storage Switzerland, Cloudian and Storage Made Easy (SME) for our on demand roundtable discussion “How to Design a Compliant and GDPR Ready Collaboration System.” Attend this webinar, to learn:
- The risks associated with cloud-based file sync and share
- Why GDPR and data compliance has forever changed file collaboration
- The advantages of on-premises file collaboration
- The challenges of on-premises file collaboration
- How to get it all: Cost-effective, compliant, easy to use file collaboration