More data outside of the data center is staying on endpoints and in the cloud than ever before. That means the risks to that data are also at an all time high. Plus regulations encompassing end-user data are also increasing, challenging IT to manage data when they have less control than ever. IT needs more than an endpoint protection plan, it needs an end-user data strategy.
In this webinar, learn how to evolve from an endpoint data protection plan to a comprehensive end-user data strategy, including:
- Protection from accidental data deletion
- Protection from device theft
- Protection of cloud-based data
- File sharing with IT oversight
- Monitoring of sensitive data exposures
- Federated Search across endpoints and the cloud
- Legal hold and eDiscovery Management
Join us for our on demand webinar to learn how to move from endpoint backup to a complete end-user data strategy.