Ransomware is the universal threat. No matter an organization’s data center location, or its size, it can be devastated by a ransomware attack. While most organizations focus on the periphery, they also need to be prepared for a breach, something that ransomware is particularly adept. In case of a breach, an advanced backup and disaster recovery solution can ensure safe and timely recovery of data without paying ransom. In this on demand webinar join experts from Storage Switzerland and Micro Focus as they discuss the impact of ransomware and the core features of a backup solution that can mitigate the associated risks:
- Deep integration with primary storage
- Intelligent recovery from the fastest source
- Advanced analytics to identify breaches and ensure data integrity
- Rapid Bare Metal Recovery
- Securing the backup data itself from the attack
Find out if your current data protection solution is up to the challenge. Attendees to the webinar receive an exclusive copy of Storage Switzerland’s white paper “Designing Backup Architectures for Cyber-Threat Protection“.