Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is potentially one of the best use cases for cloud resources. DR sites owned by the organization are expensive to set up and maintain as well as challenging to get to when a disaster strikes. DRaaS resolves these issues by creating an on-demand DR site where the cloud delivers IT resources as they are needed. IT planners though, may overlook some aspects of DRaaS solutions, especially when using the large public cloud providers.
Join Storage Switzerland, Veeam and KeepItSafe for our on demand webinar “The 5 Common Oversights in a DRaaS Strategy.” In this webinar, we leverage a panel of backup and recovery veterans to identify common oversights seen in organizations’ DRaaS strategies and how to address them.
Learn the Five Most Common Oversights:
- Software Conversion Costs – Does the cloud require new backup software?
- Initial Seeding – How to complete the first backup?
- DRaaS Performance Service Levels – The difference between speed to recover and performance during recovery
- Return to Onsite – Understanding egress fees and mass data exports
- Migration Between Clouds – Understanding switching costs
All registrants will receive a free copy of Storage Switzerland’s latest white paper “The Hidden Costs of DRaaS and How to Avoid Them”.
Sign up for our Newsletter. Get updates on our latest articles and webinars, plus EXCLUSIVE subscriber only content.