Splunk is one of the most broadly adopted analytics applications on the market today. The primary reason for its popularity is it analyzes data that organizations already have, like log and metadata generated from IT operations, enterprise security and various lines of business. Splunk’s popularity though has led organizations to desire to keep more and more of this data so that organizations can improve their decision-making capabilities even further. The desire to keep more data is creating complexity and cost in the underlying infrastructure as IT tries to scale the Splunk environment to meet the ever-growing demand.
Join Storage Switzerland and SwiftStack, a Splunk technology partner, for our on demand webinar. Our panel of experts will discuss the value of having Splunk analyze larger datasets while providing insight into overcoming infrastructure cost and complexity challenges through Splunk enhancements like SmartStore.
Key Webinar Takeaways:
- The Value of Increasing Splunk Dataset Size
- The Challenges Created by Large Splunk Datasets
- How Splunk SmartStore Enables Splunk Scalability
- The Requirements of a SmartStore-enabled Storage Infrastructure
- How Splunk and SwiftStack Work Together to Make Large Datasets more Manageable
Watch the on demand webinar with SwiftStack, “Rearchitecting Storage for the Next Wave of Splunk Data Growth”, and receive our latest eBook “Doing More With Splunk Data…For Less”.