Optimization, compliance, and security come together in a single stack
Today’s data-intensive organizations are struggling to confront the rising costs and risks resulting from global growth in information assets, difficulty in complying with new regulations, and the increasing threat of cyber-attacks and theft.
Meeting these challenges requires a new strategy. Organizations need to reduce escalating storage infrastructure costs, guarantee file integrity and security, and meet strict regulations for the retention and recovery of files. But how can this be done?
Listen to this On Demand Webinar to Discover:
- Four critical questions on how to best protect your high-value data
- An all-in-one approach to optimization, security, and compliance
- Simplifying protection of data at remote and branch offices
In this webinar Storage Switzerland will answer the four critical questions on how to best protect your high-value data:
- How do you identify high-value data?
- How do you ensure file integrity and durability?
- How do you securely store high-value data?
- How can controlling high-value data reduce storage costs and simplify data protection?
Watch and receive a copy of Storage Switzerland’s white paper “Securing High-Value Data in Mid-Tier IT”.