NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Couchbase are quickly becoming key components of the modern IT infrastructure. But this modernization creates new challenges – especially for storage. Storage in the broad sense. In-memory databases perform well when there is enough memory available. However, when data sets get too large and they need to access storage, application performance degrades dramatically. Moreover, even if enough memory is available, persistent client requests can bring the servers to their knees.
Join Storage Switzerland and Plexistor for this on demand webinar where you will learn:
- What is Cassandra and Couchbase?
- Why organizations are adopting them?
- What are the storage challenges they create?
- How organizations attempt to workaround these challenges.
- How to design a solution to these challenges instead of a workaround.