2014 will be a year unlike any other for IT Planners. The pressure to meet the performance demands of an increasingly dense virtual infrastructure and even more transaction-heavy databases is higher than ever. Add to that the out-of-control growth of unstructured data and it’s evident that the entire storage infrastructure needs to evolve, quickly. Vendors are there to help, to an almost overwhelming extent, flooding IT planners with options to address every challenge. The problem is that the number of potential solutions creates even more confusion
In Storage Switzerland’s Storage Predictions 2014 panel discussion, the entire Storage Switzerland Analyst team will tackle these key issues. No death by PowerPoint here! Think of it as your 2014 Storage Planning Kick Off call.
During the discussion we will give important guidance on what technologies IT professionals should be considering as they prepare for 2014. In this unique event, the audience will drive the discussion by voting on which topics we should cover and in what order. The attendees are also encouraged to ask questions throughout the panel discussion.
Here Are The Topics You Will Get to Vote on For Discussion:
- Is Software Defined Storage for real?
- Should I go All-Flash or Hybrid Storage?
- Should I put flash Server Side or on the Network?
- Should I insist on Primary Storage Deduplication?
- Should I consider Converged Infrastructures?
- Should Enterprises Be Considering Object Storage?
- Should I use enterprise data protection or application specific software?
- What should I be looking for in data protection hardware?
- Should I continue to, or re-invest in tape technology?
Join us for the entertaining and informative event. A single registration gets you access to all of our webinar without having to re-register.