Can Network Attached Storage (NAS) deliver the performance that a highly dense virtual infrastructure demands? Do you want a better answer than: “We think so”? In this webinar we prove that NAS systems can deliver the performance that highly dense virtual infrastructures need.
You will learn:
- The Value of a NAS architecture for virtualized environments
- The Value of Dense VM Environments – and the demands they create
- Why both Scale-up and Scale-out NAS fail to meet these demands
- How ‘Scale Right’ Solves the Problem
- Proof: Review of Hitachi NAS Lab Benchmark
You’ll come away from this webinar with strategies that will enable you to design a storage infrastructure that allows both virtual server and virtual desktops to double or triple the number of virtual machines per host. We’ll also present the proof points using the Storage Switzerland-audited Hitachi NAS Benchmark.
All registrants for this webinar will receive an exclusive copy of Storage Switzerland’s Lab Report: “Designing Highly Scalable Storage for Dense VM Environments”.
In addition, all registrants will be able to access Storage Switzerland’s extensive library of on-demand webinars, many with exclusive white papers, without having to re-register.