Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offers organizations one of the most viable recovery options available to them in recent years. The ability to have an on-demand recovery site that is pre-seeded with your data should dramatically lower costs and improve recovery times, even in the worst of disasters. But IT professionals can’t take for granted that DRaaS providers will continue to cover data protection basics while also providing a seamless recovery experience. In this webinar, join Storage Switzerland Lead Analyst George Crump and Carbonite Senior Solutions Engineer Jason Earley as they provide you with the 5 Critical Recovery Steps for using DRaaS.
- Make sure complete backups are done
- Meet RTO and RPO expectations
- Understand provider capabilities
- Test application recovery frequently
- Perform real-world Disaster Recovery tests