There are a lot of options available to IT professionals looking to improve their ability to recover from a disaster. One is copy data management, very popular in the press. The other is DR Ready Primary Storage, something that Storage Switzerland has been writing about over the last few months. At first the differences seem subtle but selecting the right method is critical to recovering from a disaster quickly and cost effectively. Listen to this live podcast to determine which is best for your organization.
Click to watch "Is Your Storage Ready for Disaster" right now
Storage Switzerland Founder and Lead Analyst George Crump and Tintri’s Product and Solutions Marketing Manager Lei Yang answer questions like:
- What does it take to implement a successful disaster recovery strategy?
- What is Copy Data Management?
- What is DR Ready Storage?
- How are they different?
- What about other disaster recovery techniques?
- How do I decide which makes the most sense for my organization?
- Isn’t any storage that can do replication “DR Ready”?
- How does DR Ready Storage compare to DRaaS?
- What’s a reasonable RPO/RTO for DR Ready Storage?
Listen now to get the answer to these and other DR questions!