IT professionals have been struggling to develop a consistent, reliable backup strategy since the beginning of the data center. Yet the more the data center has evolved, the more difficult the task of successfully protecting data has become. Now, for many data centers backup is fundamentally broken forcing them to apply band-aid after band-aid in an effort to meet the organization’s recovery demands.
In this live webinar experts from Storage Switzerland and Commvault will discuss the top 10 reasons that backup breaks and how to fix it. Attendees will learn how they can make backup a reliable and cost-effective IT process, that their organization can count on when they need it most.
Learn the Top 10 Reasons Backup is Broken:
- Failure to set clear expectations
- Inability to scale; falling behind today’s data growth rates
- Dealing with virtual infrastructure; protecting what you can’t see
- Counting on hyperconverged infrastructure to solve all your problems
- Weak support of cloud storage
- Inability to protect cloud-based applications
- Adding more point products compounds complexity and cost
- Using snapshots as a backup replacement
- Ignoring endpoints doesn’t make them go away
- Slow response to new threats (ransomware)
Join us live on April 25th at 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT to learn how to keep these 10 from ruining your backup and recovery strategy. Register today and get an advanced copy of our latest eBook “Why Backup is Broken and How to Fix it”.